Friday, November 6, 2009

Reflection #6
So far so good. I'm enjoying the experience and have learned a lot about how our teacher runs his classroom. Our teacher is really laid back and likes to joke around with the students. The students seem to really enjoy being in his class, and past students are often sticking their heads in to say hi as they pass. He hasn't sat down and talked to us about the students or about how he does things. We have been oberving and have a pretty good understanding of how the teacher student dynamic works.
I'm worried about all the work we have to be doing while in field. I'm confused on a couple of the assignments and hope I can get it all figured out and done. I plan on getting all of the field work assignments at least started by next week. I'm thinking next week will be a bit different. We start teaching on Tuesday and I'm more excited than nervous. It will be a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment