Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Reflection 1!!
I've learned more about the way that I learn when I do an activity with arts. I am not the most confident or outgoing person and can feel uncomfortable "acting" things out in a classroom in front of others. I have also realized that it would help my students become more engaged in a lesson if I were able to let go a little more and have fun with it. I want to stretch myself and hopefully become more comfortable making a fool of myself so that I can get a concept or point accross to my students. I think that if I were able to teach through the arts that my students might feel safe to take chances and be creative. It's important for children to be able to be creative in expressing themselves and they should feel comfortable doing so in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment